Systems Thinking World Videos
Just a collections of Systems Thinking related videos.
- Beyond Continuous Improvement
- ICSTM 2004 Keynote
- Systems Based Improvement
- Systems Thinking
- Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Acoff at UNAM
Note that the Systemic Perspective Series and One Plus One Equals? sets are merging to eventually become just the One Plus One Equals? series.
- A set of videos developing an understanding of modeling and simulation using Insight Maker starting at the equivalent of 1 + 1 = ?
- This outline also contains the outline for the Systemic Perspective Webinar series.
Systemic Perspective (Early Development)
Catalina Foothills School
- Model Thinking An online class
- We live in a complex world with diverse people, firms, and governments whose behaviors aggregate to produce novel, unexpected phenomena. We see political uprisings, market crashes, and a never ending array of social trends. How do we make sense of it?
- Models. Evidence shows that people who think with models consistently outperform those who don't. And, moreover people who think with lots of models outperform people who use only one.
- Individualized Medicine and Biophysical System Dynamics: An Example from Clinical Practice in End Stage Renal Disease - Part 1
- Individualized Medicine and Biophysical System Dynamics: An Example from Clinical Practice in End Stage Renal Disease - Part 2
- The 10th annual Almaden Institute Smarter Health Through Modeling and Simulation, hosted by IBM Research Almaden, gathered experts across science, technology, academia, policy, healthcare and medicine to explore how technology can help analyze the broad range of issues and interrelated systems of the health ecosystem to make scientifically sound, decision making about investment policy.
Systems Thinking World Discussions
Systems Thinking World Q&A * Gene Bellinger