Systems Thinking World Categories
The following is an explanation of the Category architecture used for the Wiki pages in Systems Thinking World and the tags for the models in Insight Maker.
- Adventures in Wonderland. All modules contained in any one of the learning threads.
- Bits & Pieces. Members of the Adventures in Wonderland category which are not yet employed in a particular learning thread.
- Learning Thread. A category of learning thread categories.
- Enabling a Better Tomorrow. A learning thread category.
- Modeling & Simulation with Insight Maker. A learning thread category.
- Systemic Perspective. An older learning thread category which is being migrated to Systemic Strategy.
- Systemic Strategy. A learning thread category.
- Systems Archetypes. A learning thread category.
- Virtual Systemic Inquiry. A learning thread category.
- Systems Archetype. The definition entities for a particular systems archetype. All examples of a specific systems archetype, including the definition entities, will be in the category named for that systems archetype.
Systems Thinking World Discussions
Systems Thinking World Q&A * Gene Bellinger