I have no interest in attempting to teach anyone Systems Thinking as I consider it a complete waste of time. What I think is important is supporting the development of one's capacity to develop an understanding of a situation to an extent where, in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders, a strategy may be developed, and appropriate action may be taken, for addressing the situation with a high level of confidence that implementing the strategy will produce the intentioned results and there is not likely to be a myriad of unexpected consequences. The development of a Systemic Strategy is consider embody that development.
- You cannot teach anyone anything. You can only help them find it within themselves. --- Galileo Galilei
- When you change the way you look at things the things you look at change. --- Max Planck
- This video was done with a test mic and I don't really care for it. It's too different from the rest of them so this video should be redone with the G930 mic.
- On the next recording change Unintended Consequences to Negative Unintended Consequences.
- Systemic Perspective Intent IM-443
- Systems Thinking Evolution IM-1971
- Jackson's Systems of Systems Methodologies (SOSM) IM-605
- Systemic Perspective IM-1366
- Systems Thinking < Systemic Strategy > Situation
- System of Systems Methodologies (SOSM)
- Systems Thinking
- Systems Methods for Intervention by Geoff McDonnell
- Sytemic Thinking: A Simple Thinking Technique for Gaining Systemic Focus by Gary Bartlett
- Ackoff's Problem Approach Hierarchy
Systems Thinking World Discussions
Systems Thinking World Q&A * Gene Bellinger