Health Systems Simulation Weblinks December 2005
- Pattern-Oriented Modeling of Agent-Based Complex Systems: Lessons from Ecology -- Grimm et al. 310, http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/abstract/310/5750/987, Science Review of Agent based complex systems Nov 2005
- Dissemination of Culture (Axelrod), http://www.imedea.uib.es/physdept/research_topics/socio/culture.html, Simulation
- Forrester Prize 2005 - Acceptance presentation, http://www.strategydynamics.com/info/forrester_prize.asp, Presentation by Kim Warren, winner of Jay W Forrester Prize 2005 for the best contribution to System Dynamics in the past 5 years
- WPSD Working Papers in System Dynamics, http://www.ifi.uib.no/sd/wp.html, SD Group Dept of Geography University of Bergen
- MASHnet - events, http://www.pms.ac.uk/mashnet/index.php?section=main&act=events, UK Health Modelling and Simulation Group Launch
- NECSI : The Complex World - Healthcare/Medical System, http://www.necsi.org/cxworld/healthcare.html, The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent educational and research institution dedicated to advancing the study of complex systems.
- NECSI Health Care Creative Studies Initiative, http://www.necsi.org/education/hci/index.html, The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent educational and research institution dedicated to advancing the study of complex systems.
- Agenda Setting Workshop on Social Simulation - NCeSSwiki, http://www.ncess.ac.uk/support/wiki/index.php/Agenda_Setting_Workshop_on_Social_Simulation, National Centre for eSocial Science UK
- Structure and Dynamics: eJournal of Anthropological and Related Sciences, http://repositories.cdlib.org/imbs/socdyn/sdeas/
- The Design Structure Matrix Web Site, http://www.dsmweb.org/, via MIT ESD
- Ewart Carson, Centre for Health Informatics - Home Page, http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/~sd395/, Professor Systems Science
- AgentLink.org | EPrints | Subject: DA15 Health, http://eprints.agentlink.org/view/subjects/DA15.html
- RedfishLabs, http://www.redfish.com/research.htm, Complex adaptive systems and AB
- Archimedes :: A Kaiser Permanente Innovation, http://www.archimedesmodel.com, OO DE Physiol multilevel modeling David Eddy
- Software Agents Can Help Time-Stressed Teams, http://www.primidi.com/2005/07/31.html, How new technologies are modifying our way of life
- Industrieseminar: Schriftenverzeichnis Schieritz, http://iswww.bwl.uni-mannheim.de/Forschung/PUB_Schieritz.htm, Nadine Schieritz SD+AB Publications Mannheim PhD
- Myong-Hun Chang, http://academic.csuohio.edu/changm/index.htm, Computational organization theory agent based
- PNAS -- Table of Contents (Apr 6 2004, 101 (Suppl. 1)), http://www.pnas.org/content/vol101/suppl_1/, Mapping knowledge domains
- INFORMS Section of Health Applications, http://www.trinity.edu/aholder/HealthApp/, OR and HEalth
- http://ackoffcenter.blogs.com/, Ackoff center weblog of papers links
- Multiple perspectives, http://business.unisa.edu.au/research/groups/irg/publications/multipersp.asp, Articles and webpages on multiple perspectives Systems thinking Flash Animation
- Introduction to Social Network Methods: Table of Contents, http://faculty.ucr.edu/~hanneman/nettext/, Online textbook Hanneman and Riddle Univ Calif Riverside 2005
- Agent-Based Computational Economics (Tesfatsion), http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/ace.htm
- System Dynamics Resource Page, http://www.public.asu.edu/~kirkwood/sysdyn/SDRes.htm, Craig Kirkwood ASU business examples
- DoernerSchaub_Errors_in_Planning_und_Decision_Making_and_the_Nature_of_Human_Information_(Memo10), http://www.uni-bamberg.de/~ba2dp1/dokumente/DoernerSchaub_Errors_in_Planning_und_Decision_Making_and_the_Nature_of_Human_Information_(Memo10).pdf, Doerner Paper Author of THe Logic of Failure Book
- Abstract of papers from Engineering with Social Metaphors, http://cfpm.org/sic/abstracts.html, Agent org Sim
- Agent based references Paul Johnson, https://www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/sdg/biblio/, Political Science Kansas
- Main Page - SwarmWiki, http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Main_Page, Agent based models genral section as well U MIch
- CASOS - Working Papers, http://www.casos.ece.cmu.edu/working_papers.html
- Centre for Research in Social Simulation :: Simulation: An Emergent Perspective, http://www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/research/cress/resources/emergent.html
- Centre for Policy Modelling Home Page, http://cfpm.org/, Agent based social
- RTI International - Health Care and Emergency Response - Publications List, http://www.rti.org/publications.cfm?nav=205&objectid=0BB435BA-A9B3-4B00-8640505A61ECF807, Health Care and Emergency Response - RTI International Publications List
- Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society, http://www.ieeesmc.org/, IEEE Body with PArt A B C Journals
- Software Agents, http://www.openclinical.org/agents.html#AIComms, Software Agents in Healthcare Openclinical.
- ACIMS -- Arizona Center of Integrative Modeling & Simulation, http://www.acims.arizona.edu/, Large scale esp defence
- JWSR - Volume X, Number 2, Summer 2004, http://jwsr.ucr.edu/archive/vol10/number2/, The Journal of World-Systems Research is an electronic journal dedicated to scholarly research on the modern world-system and earlier.
- EXYSTENCE :: The Complex Systems Network of Excellence, http://www.complexityscience.org/index.php, The Complex Systems Network of Excellence
- R. Oliva's SD Resource Page, http://iops.tamu.edu/faculty/roliva/research/sd/
- Wired 12.12: Roads Gone Wild, http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.12/traffic.html?pg=2&topic=(none)&topic_set=(none), Counter-intuitive traffic control
- WSC Programs with Full Papers, http://www.informs-cs.org/wscpapers.html, Winter Simulation Conference Papers
- Simulating the Webgraph: A Comparative Analysis of Models
- Dynamics of Complex Systems
http://necsi.org/publications/dcs/index.html Book by Prof BAr-Yam (available pdf) The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent educational and research institution dedicated to advancing the study of complex systems.
- Archetypes: Interaction Structures of the Universe
http://www.systems-thinking.org/arch/arch.htm Gene Bellinger's site
- Dynamic models for the health sciences
http://www.arches.uga.edu/~jhargrov/ James Hargroves book models
- WPI Global Perspective Program - Handbook for IQP Advisors and Students - Chapter 15: System Dynamic
http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/Depts/IGSD/IQPHbook/ch15.html WPI overview of SD Mike Radzicki
- Minase - Creating Beauty Together
http://www.minase.nl/?id=9 Dutch supply chain and SD site
- Introduction Cognitive Engineering
- Simulation for the Social Scientist
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~kgt/Learn/Textbook/NewBook.html Simulation for the Social Scientist Online Text 1998
- WPI Corporate Education - System Dynamics
http://www.wpi.edu/Academics/Corporate/Programs/sd.html Distance Education Courses in SD including project dynamics and macroeconomics
- Scott Moss' Home Page
http://cfpm.org/%7Escott/ Social Simulation Manchester
- Research Area - Health
http://www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/health.htm University of Surrey Gilbert Social Sciences Simulation
- Feature Article US Power Grid
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/publicfeature/aug04/0804grid.html Advanced mathematical modeling suggests that big blackouts are inevitable
- Feature Article IEEE Spectrum
http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/publicfeature/aug04/0804cos.html One of the biggest computer simulations ever run is illuminating the deepest mysteries of the universe
- Simulation in the Social Sciences
http://www.agsm.edu.au/~bobm/teaching/SimSS.html Agsm PhD elective by Bob Marks
- Agent UML Notation for Multiagent System Design
http://csdl2.computer.org/dl/mags/ic/2004/04/w4063.htm From the earliest days of multiagent system development, the need has existed for both a methodology and a modeling notation that assist in design. The Agent UML community has responded by developing the AUML notation
- Real-Time Simulation: Water Droplets on Glass Windows
- Health Policy Special Interest Group of the System Dynamics Society
- Meeting 3, November 12th & 13th 2001, Strathclyde University
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/users/incism/mtg3.html INCISM Systems Modelling presentations including John Morecroft
http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/ASC/CYBERNETICS.html From Principia Cybernetica Web
- The Hedgehog and the Fox
- NetLogo User Community Models
http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/models/community/ Agent based including the Beer Game
- Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model: Home Page
http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/ Home page to Brian E Hodges Health Career - Care Domains - Model
- Resource Links on Self-Organisation, Complexity and Artificial Life
http://www.calresco.org/links.htm Links given to general resources in complex systems, self-organisation,self-organised systems, artificial life, attractors, cellular automata, fractals, genetic algorithms, neural networksand many similar topics, plus access to Journals covering these topics.
- Complexity Related Application Papers
http://www.calresco.org/related.htm Application papers showing the use of complexityideas in other academic or business fields or giving research findings from other areasthat support and enhance similar findings from the complexity sciences.
- The Hidden Nature of Systems - 98.09
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/98sep/systems.htm A Atlantic Monthly review of Robert Jervis's System Effects
http://msl1.mit.edu/ESD10/block4/4.1_-_Systems_Thinking.pdf Introduction from an MIT Course on Technology Management
http://www.aes.asn.au/Qld_TMH_systems.ppt Intro to Systems Approaches to Evaluation
http://users.actrix.co.nz/bobwill/ Bob Williams is a consultant in program evaluation, meeting design and facilitation and organizational development
- ESD.10 Home Page - Fall, 2001
http://msl1.mit.edu/ESD10/ Block 4 Esp Systems thinking
- Computing in Science and Engineering,May/June 2004 (Vol. 6, No. 3)
http://csdl.computer.org/comp/mags/cs/2004/03/c3toc.htm TABLE OF CONTENTS Fontiers of Simulation II
- XJ Technologies — Multi-Paradigm Simulation Solutions
http://www.xjtek.com/#applications Multi-Paradigm Simulation Solutions. Agent Based, System Dynamics and Discrete Event Modeling. Consultancy and traning services.
- Wiley InterScience :: Journal Home - System Dynamics Review
- Welcome to Homer Consulting
http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/HomerConsulting/index.html SD Health consultant US
- Ventana Systems, Inc.
http://www.vensim.com/ vensim supplier
- UCL CORU Staff Professor Steve Gallivan
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/operational-research/staffsg.htm UK Clinical OR Group
- U.S. Department of Energy's Introduction to System Dynamics
http://www.albany.edu/cpr/sds/DL-IntroSysDyn/index.html online book Michael Radzicki
- Tom Fiddaman's Home Page
http://www.sd3.info/ Tom Fiddaman, Ventana Systems. Research, model library, publications, CV. Many links to climate change, energy, system dynamics modeling, and related topics.
- The Global Citizen: A Column by Donella Meadows
http://www.pcdf.org/meadows/default.htm The Global Citizen, Donella Meadows
- The Creative Learning Exchange
- The Complexity and Artificial Life Research Concept for Self-Organizing Systems
http://www.calresco.org/ Introduction to complex systems and self-organisation covering the fieldsattractors, artificial life, cellular automata, fractals, genetic algorithms, neural networks and including tutorials,papers and specialist links presented by CALResCo.
- Systems Modeling and Simulation - RTI International
http://www.rti.org/page.cfm?nav=284 Systems Modeling and Simulation - RTI International - Offering models and computer simulations for analytic and training purposes
- System-Dynamics Mailing List Info
http://www.vensim.com/sdmail/sdinfo.html Main discussion list SD
- System Dynamics Resource Page
http://www.public.asu.edu/~kirkwood/sysdyn/SDRes.htm ASU Kirkwood
- MIT System Dynamics Group
- Business strategy simulations, learning materials and planning tools for exectutives, managers and t
http://www.strategydynamics.com/ Strategy Dynamics – business simulations,learning materials and strategy analysis software for use in academic, corporateand executive education. MyStrategy business planning software for managers. Kim Warren
http://www.stewardshipmodeling.com/ Business SD
SFI Home Page http://www.santafe.edu/ Santa Fe Institute Complexity
THE PLEXUS INSTITUTE http://www.plexusinstitute.com/
Physician Leadership and Healthcare Simulation Modeling http://www.hlthsys.com/ The Health Systems Group. Developing Physicians into Effective Leaders. Designing computer simulations for healthcare organizations.
http://www.pegasuscom.com/ Systems Thinking
New England Complex Systems Institute http://necsi.org/ The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent educational and research institution dedicated to advancing the study of complex systems.
Digital Library of MIT Theses: MIT Libraries http://theses.mit.edu/
MIT System Dynamics in Education Project (SDEP) http://sysdyn.clexchange.org/
Modeling & Simulation Home http://www.modelingandsimulation.org/ Journal
Millennium Institute http://www.millenniuminstitute.net/
MedModel Home - Medical Software - Simulation Software for the Health Care Industry http://www.promodel.com/products/medmodel/default.asp ProModel Corporation,
Operational Research Department http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/operationalResearch/ LSE
The System Dynamics Group at London Business School http://www.lbs.ac.uk/sysdyn/ London Business School: System Dynamics Group is to advance the discipline of system dynamics and to encourage widespread use of the approach in business through applied research and excellent teaching.
Kevin J. Dooley Home Page http://www.public.asu.edu/~kdooley/ complexity and health
Journal of Artifical Societies and Social Simulation http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/JASSS.html Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation
Imaginization Home Page http://www.imaginiz.com/ Gareth Morgan
SCTPLS http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/ complexity
Systems Thinking, System Dynamics and isee systems http://dynamic.hps-inc.com/(c5e1tfnetnnq1r55c551ua45)/index.aspx ithink STELLA
Health Care Simulation http://www.mi.unimaas.nl/projects/simulation/ Maastricht Netherlands DES
Health and Everything http://www.healthandeverything.org/ Sholom Glouberman
Home Page http://www.chaos-limited.com/index.htm Glenda Eoyang Chaos Limited
GIS for Health and Human Services http://www.esri.com/industries/health/index.html ESRI is the world leader in GIS (geographic information system) software and technology. This site features free GIS software, online mapping, online GIS training, demos, data, product and service information, user scripts, and much more.
G. Ossimitz: SD Mega Link List http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/~gossimit/linklist.php The ultimate list of links related to system dynamics, systems thinking and systemic management!
Facilitated Systems http://facilitatedsystems.com/index.html The home page of Facilitated Systems: solving complex problems, forming effective groups, working in collaboration with clients Bill Harris
Emergence: A Journal of Complexity Issues in Organizations and Management http://www.emergence.org/ Journal
Edwin E. Olson, Glenda H Eoyang, ComplexOD http://www.complexod.com/ As a worldwide membership organization, Chaos Limited explores complex adaptive systems, discovering the frontiers of knowledge and creating innovative tools for strategic action.
Edgeware- Filing Cabinet - TOC http://www.plexusinstitute.com/edgeware/archive/think/main_filingtoc.html complexity and health
Dynamics of Complex Systems http://www.necsi.org/publications/dcs/ The New England Complex Systems Institute (NECSI) is an independent educational and research institution dedicated to advancing the study of complex systems.
Dr. Arsham's Web Page http://home.ubalt.edu/ntsbarsh/index.html A collection of teaching and research resources on various topics on model-based decision making
DirectedCreativity(TM) http://www.directedcreativity.com/pages/main.html Paul Plsek's consulting firm
Complexity Programme http://www.psych.lse.ac.uk/complexity/ LSE
Complexity Digest: complex systems,chaos theory,fractal,nonlinear dynamics,emergence,artificial life http://www.comdig.org/ Complexity digest (ComDig) provides weekly news digest from thefields of science of complexity. It reproduces abstracts of articles dealingwith complex researches that are published in latest issues of science,technology journals and many others, contributed by a group of editors.
Bob Williams' WEB page http://users.actrix.co.nz/bobwill/ Bob Williams is a consultant in program evaluation, meeting design and facilitation and organizational development
Bellinger's Musings http://www.systems-thinking.org/welcome.htm systems thinking general and simulation
ASCD Systems Thinking, Chaos Theory Network (STCT) http://www.haven.net/patterns/index.html A forum which includes prespectives on the interconnected universe, relating to our changing life experience in social institutions, contribute to a viable future.
Andy Ford's Home Page at WSU http://www.wsu.edu/~forda/ SD and the environment
Action Science, A Description http://www.actionscience.com/actinq.htm Action science: a strategy for designing situations that foster effective stewardship, in any type of organization. This framework-for-learning helps individuals, groups, and organizations develop a readiness to change -- to meet the needs of an often changing environment.
Action Science Resources http://www.actiondesign.com/resources/ Visitors interested in the theory and practice of Organizational Learning, Action Science, or related disciplines... Welcome! Our Resources section provides a theoretical overview, core concepts, links, a calendar, user-contributed links and comments, and more.
Action research resources http://www.uq.net.au/action_research/arhome.html Action research resources: entry point to Southern Cross University's action research site
ACES/NCSA WORKSHOP http://web.aces.uiuc.edu/aim/model/ Dynamic modelling online Bruce Hannon's course
// simulation modeling services / home / http://www.simulation-modeling.com/ Simulation Modeling Services. Independent consultants serving manufacturing, healthcare, material handling, and service industries.
Computing in Science and Engineering,March/April 2004 (Vol. 6, No. 2) http://csdl.computer.org/comp/mags/cs/2004/02/c2toc.htm TABLE OF CONTENTS Frontiers of Simulation partI specialo issue
Waldrop's Complexity http://www.tnellen.com/ted/tc/complexity.html
Modeling Infectious Diseases http://www.nigms.nih.gov/Initiatives/MIDAS/ NAtional INstitute of General Medical Sciences (NIH)
Program on Networked Governance - John F. Kennedy School of Government http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/netgov/html/index.htm
Blog - Program on Networked Governance - Harvard University http://www.iq.harvard.edu/blog/netgov/
NetLogo Home Page http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/ MABS meets Social Networks, also now with SD features
visualcomplexity.com | A visual exploration on mapping complex networks http://www.visualcomplexity.com/vc/index.cfm?domain=Biology
Recombinomics What's New http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html News Commentaries Avian Flu
INSNA home page @insna.org http://www.insna.org Social network analysis International network
Web Home of Eivind Almaas http://www.nd.edu/~ealmaas/ Biological networks
PLoS Medicine: Appropriate Models for the Management of Infectious Diseases http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020174
PLoS Medicine: Appropriate Modeling of Infectious Diseases http://medicine.plosjournals.org/perlserv/?request=get-document&doi=10.1371/journal.pmed.0020239
The Royal Society - Article http://www.journals.royalsoc.ac.uk/app/home/contribution.asp?wasp=15dacc57d4674e208bd5702d24a7c41b&referrer=parent&backto=issue,5,15;journal,1,4;homemainpublications,2,7; Review Networks and epidemics Keeling
CCS-DSS DiscreteSimulation Science | Los Alamos National Laboratory http://www.ccs.lanl.gov/ccs5/ Dynamic Simulation Science (CCS-DSS) are the leaders in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science for scientific and engineering foundations of simulation of socio-technical systems (STS).
XJ Technologies / AnyLogic Documentation http://www.xjtek.com/download/papers/ Anylogic Papers
XJ Technologies / AnyLogic Documentation http://www.xjtek.com/download/documents/ Download Site for Latest Documentation
Benjamin M. Eidelson and Ian Lustick: VIR-POX http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/7/3/6.html Agent based smallpox and response policy model in JASSS
Syndemic Prevention Network: Home http://www.cdc.gov/syndemics/index.htm
Forio Broadcast http://broadcast.forio.com/sims/syndemic/index.htm?FD_p=1&FD_rand=9100 Syndemic online simulation
Augmented Maps http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~gr281/augmentedmaps.html
CSISS Classics http://www.csiss.org/classics/ CSISS Classics provide summaries and illustrations of major contributions to spatial thinking in the social sciences.
System Dynamics Example http://www.dpsnet.com/system/example.htm The essence of systems thinking is that structure influences behaviour or, put another way, when placed in the same system, different people tend to produce similar results. The reason for this is that there are a number of ‘rules’ which seem to be true of all complex systems
Geography 369 - U of I http://www.geog.uiuc.edu/classes/369mod.html How to build a spatial model Bruce Hannon
Dynamic Modeling 101 http://lexidyne.com/Dynamic%20Modeling%20101.htm Patient flow Lexidyne Corey Peck
Leading Edge - The NHS Confederation http://www.nhsconfed.org/publications/list-types.asp?id=15 The potential of system dynamics 4 Nov2005 Eric Wolstenholme
Dynamic Modeling 101 http://lexidyne.com/Dynamic%20Modeling%20101.htm Patient Flows from Lexidyne
Biomedical Simulation Systems - Advanced Simulation - Aviation and Body Simulation Technologies http://www.advsim.com/biomedical/body_manual/ Used in UQ Cognitive Engineering Watson Sanderson (Miller)
UN Evaluation Forum http://www.uneval.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=UNEFMore&PK=39&what=NewsItem Malaria control in Bolivia SD based COuntry Monitoring and Evaluation
Sue Goldie, Associate Professor of Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Manageme http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/faculty/SueGoldie.html Sue Goldie, Associate Professor of Health Decision Science, Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health CE Cervical screening HIV models
Computer Staffing Model for Bioterrorism Response--BERM Version 2.0 http://www.ahrq.gov/research/biomodel.htm AHRQ Spreadsheet
Patient safety http://www.ahfmr.ab.ca/publications/newsletter/Winter05/www.files/inside/patient.feat.htm David Cooke Alberta Profile
Opinion | USA Today Editorial, Op-Ed Examine Issue of Medical Errors - Kaisernetwork.or http://www.kaisernetwork.org/daily_reports/rep_index.cfm?DR_ID=25137 A USA Today editorial and opinion piece on Thursday examined systems that hospitals could implement to help prevent medical errors in response to a recent HealthGrades study that found an average of 195,000 U.S. hospital patients die each year from preventable errors (Kaiser Daily Health Policy Report, 7/27). Summaries of the editorial and opinion piece appear below.USA Today: A 1999 Institute of Medicine report recommended a 'two-tiered approach, part voluntary, part mandatory,' to address preventable medical errors in hospitals, and that is 'still the most sensible compromise' and 'a sure way' to measure and address the problem, a USA Today editorial states. According to USA Today, Congress this year likely will approve legislation to ad
Monte Carlo Simulation of Complex Radiotherapy Treatments http://csdl2.computer.org/dl/mags/cs/2004/04/c4060.htm Monte Carlo simulation is an accurate way of assessing radiotherapy dose distribution in nonhomogeneous volumes, but it requires long processing times. A new distribution model simulates radiotherapy treatments and runs on a PC network, which reduces the processing time and makes for a powerful treatment-verification tool.
http://www.gbn.org/ As a worldwide membership organization, GBN engages in a collaborative exploration of the future, discovering the frontiers of knowledge and creating innovative tools for strategic action.
CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems - Future Dilemmas http://www.cse.csiro.au/research/Program5/futuredilemmas/index.htm Australia's Resource Futures including demography and housing using whatif Canadian software
The Beer Distribution Game http://jacobs.indiana.edu/beer/BeerDocs.htm
Sustainability Institute http://sustainabilityinstitute.org/ A Think-Do Tank Dedicated to Sustainable Resource Use, Sustainable Economics, and Sustainable Community.
Peter Brecke: Global Modeling Research http://www.inta.gatech.edu/peter/globmod.html big picture global models
Overcoming the Improvement Paradox http://web.mit.edu/jsterman/www/EMJPaper.html Paper MIT
org-ev lab http://web.mit.edu/org-ev/www/index.html Jim Hines MIT
HBS Publications - Rogelio Oliva http://dor.hbs.edu/fi_redirect.jhtml?facInfo=pub&facEmIdfirstname.lastname@example.org service organisations
Dynamic Spatial Modeling http://blizzard.gis.uiuc.edu/ Biologists, Computer Scientists, and Planners develop and run models using STELLA programming. These dynamic models enable land managers to balance ecology and urban development.
DSS:Kane dynamic Model http://www.rehearsal.uiuc.edu/nsf/ urban modelling system
About Breakthrough Learning http://www.blearning.com/ Business simulation tools and consulting services, including the Friday Night at the ER team learning game
Systems Thinking World Discussions
Questions & Comments to Geoff McDonnell